Whether you’re a parent or a child at heart, remembering your favourite childhood memories is beneficial for a happy, healthy lifestyle at any age. How did it feel to fly down the street on your bicycle, wind on your face, and freedom in your heart? Here are just 10 things I’ve Loved since childhood. No matter what else was going on, Nature was my reverie for funny ideas and soothing rhythms. Speaking to your Inner Self and Inner Child helps you have fun every day. This practice also helps you to teach your children how to have good, simple fun, anywhere at any time. What do you like to do in your imagination of the senses? Happy Spring!
- Swinging with my hair down in the breeze.
- Walking up a hill, climbing a tree, and watching the sunset’s beautiful colours each night.
- Carving pumpkins and trick-or-treating on Halloween.
- Swimming in the ocean in light rain.
- Drawing pictures of anything.
- Running barefoot in the grass when it’s lightly raining in the summer.
- Making up stories and silly games outside in Nature with a friend from down the street.
- Dancing with the fireflies in the magical summer evenings.
- Designing my ideal town of kindness with chalk on the driveway, and then wheeling around on the tiny roads.
- Eating watermelon and tomatoes in the garden.
Of course there are some more, but these were sitting in my eyes. Everything I Loved then, still lives in my mind now, so it’s easy to have innocent, real fun because I’ve been practicing it since then. Remember, there is no age that you can reach that says you’re not allowed to laugh and play. So laugh, so play, have a lovely time today! XOXO ~Amor Milagre
Coming Up: More silly, fun BOOKS for all ages!
Music of the Moment: Hey Sandy, Polaris (Theme song to The Adventures of Pete and Pete)