1st Spring Festival
by Amor Milagre
Loving Life Inspiration for: Empaths, Sensitive People, and All!
A book for all ages from 0-100000+
*View information about how this book is made and for upcoming formats, please visit this page: Ethical Book Formats & Responsible Materials
*View information about my original story characters and health benefits for each book, visit our Book Page here!
*View this book’s release blog post here!
*Coming Up: View original artwork, art prints, and stationery for this item in the Shop.
This story is:
- For all ages & genders.
- 12 Chapters, 66 pages of FSC Certified Uncoated Paper (non-toxic)
- Unique easy to read font & layout style.
- The certified organic cotton ribbon bookmark colour for this series is a sweet pale dove grey, using natural vegan organic vegetable dyes.
- All books are signed by the author. For custom inscriptions written by the author, please send your personalized message here.
- There is a beautifully dedicated space, designed for you to write your own inscription, to show your Love for Dear Ones.
About the Love Letter Diaries book series
Unfold mysteries of past, present, and future lives and loves through the empathic souls of this town of friends. This ethically handmade book series allows the reader to explore each season of Leona’s beautifully sensitive world. Each season is a delight and a chance for planting and growing seeds of positive change for all. Every festival is full of delicious foods and exciting events where each person’s gifts are celebrated. I have written these books in love and gratitude in the hope that these pages will blend peacefully into my readers’ lives. These novels are wonderful gifts for the Self and Dear Ones to explore your own passions, while appreciating each season of nature’s gifts. Read each of these books in order for a sense of how simple pleasures and small acts of kindness can add up to connective positive changes that benefit all for ages.
This is an original book by Amor Milagre. All Rights Reserved © 2019 Amor Milagre. More information here.