As the first snow falls, reading books become even more of a sacred practice and pleasure. We like to read books from the local library before we give them as gifts to ensure their values and dearness. Here are a few fun ones to explore this holiday season!
This Children’s Book Reading List (View More Here) is a part of my new ‘Favourite Series’ which I’ll add to each season. I can only recommend the books on this list in the means of imagination, and not always for how each book is made. The only books on the lists that I know for sure are ethically made are my own handmade books. All of my books feature the benefits of learning. The books here are chosen by the young, and as a parent, I agree that these are helpful and beautiful. This is the children’s list! I won’t write our impressions, as it’s best to allow your first impression to be purely your own. Many more children’s book reading lists are coming up! Happy Reading! XOXO ~Amor Milagre
We connected dearly with these and read them many times over:
- Mix It Up! – Hervé Tullet
- When Santa Was A Baby – Linda Bailey, Genevieve Godbout
- Dream Animals – Emily Winfield Martin
The Animal Book, A Visual Encyclopedia of Life on Earth – David Burnie
- Paddington’s Day Off – Michael Bond
- Made for Me – Zach Bush
- Giraffes Can’t Dance – Giles Andreae
- It’s Great to Keep Calm, Let’s Get Along Books – Make Believe Ideas Ltd, Stuart Lynch
- Hug Machine – Scott Campbell
- Five Minute Bedtime Stories – Sam Taplin, Ag Jatkowska
- Dear Girl (and… Dear Boy) – Amy Krouse Rosenthal and Paris Rosenthal
- Antonia’s Bakery – Amor Milagre
A most sincere Thank You! to all of the people who made the books above!
A Gentle Life Collections by Amor Milagre.
Romantic Ethically Handmade Gifts for All Ages!
New products and collections release each season,
please check back for your custom, unique gifts!
Music of the Moment: Snow Falls in November, Julie Doiron